McEwen Industries turns 25 today! pt 2
As McEwen Industries turns 25 today, let’s look back at our blog post from this past February showing a fun list of things that have always been the norm for people that were born in 1991 –
- They have never used a card catalogue to find a book.
- The Green Giant has always been Shrek, and not a big green guy picking vegetables.
- State abbreviations in addresses have never had periods.
- They have always been able to read books on an electronic screen.
- Cable television stations have always offered telephone service and vice versa.
- Babies have always had a social security number.
- There have always been flat screen televisions.
- There has always been a blue Jell-O.
- There has always been a computer in the Oval Office.
- Salsa has always outsold ketchup.
Source: The Mindset List from Beloit College
What else can you add to the list?