Four Year College Degree required
• Industry specific on the job training
Daily responsibilities include:
• Assist dealers with job site installations.
• Assist sales reps with job site measurements.
• Triage installation errors
• Product delivery within 120 miles
• Perform warranty work as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Perform service work and repairs at the job site as required to complete installations.
• Provide quality after sales support.
• Excellent Communication, Organization and Computer Skills are Required
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• 2 years of experience in installation or manufacturing.
- Physical Requirements: HEAVY – Exert up to 100 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 lbs. of force frequently.
- Position requires climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, carrying and handling objects.
Come join our team and enjoy:
- Full-time entry-level work – Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Paid health benefits
- Paid Holidays and Vacation time
- 401K with company match