Four Year College or Technical Degree required
We are looking for a dependable and hardworking individual that is looking for a career, not just a job.
Daily responsibilities include:
• Using AutoCAD software to develop production quality files for manufacturing.
• Customer Service skills – Ability to discuss production design with clients on the phone.
• Responsible for maintaining organized file system for production. Communication with manufacturing staff of production drawings.
• Strong Math skills – add/subtract and geometry/trigonometry, be able to pass a math test
• Fast Learner
• Excellent communication, organization and computer skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
• Great work ethic
- CAD experience – we provide additional in-house training.
Come join our team and enjoy:
- Full-time entry-level work – Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Paid health benefits
- Paid Holidays and Vacation time
- 401K with company match